- Is fully responsible for the P&L of the in assigned region
- Identify and Generate business opportunities Domestic Markets and Appointment of Dealers
- Incisive acumen in advising and assisting top management in sales planning, business performance forecasting
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and lead sales team members in the assigned area to achieve sales targets
- Is fully responsible for the secondary sales for window business through Builders / architects etc
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department. Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports and forecasts reports
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs & Liaise with Production to ensure smooth supplies
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Using the current market trends and competitors selling strategies, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Follow Account Management process and regularly interact with customers, contractors , architects for Retail and Project opportunities Doors / windows ofSystem Aluminium windows
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead for closure.
- To visit, meet and maintain fruitful contacts with clients/ prospects/ Business Associates which are useful for getting business.
The candidate should possess the following skills –
- Candidate should be Go getter and good in negotiation.
- Master’s in Sales, Business Administration
- In depth knowledge of managing a high performance sales team & Applicable experience of sales performance metrics
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills &Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Keen to travel and work in a fast-paced environment & across teams.
- Responsible for Project sales and Retail sales
- Good contacts with Architects/PMC/Interior designers
- Responsible for solving customer queries.
- Setting up and achieving sales budgets.
- Effective coordination with other internal departments like Design/Production and Projects.
- Responsible for payment collections.