India’s harsh weather conditions, diverse landscapes, and unique functional needs call for careful consideration while selecting the materials to use in constructing your home. While building a house or renovating it is an exciting task, it is also a meticulous one, requiring careful decision making.
Challenges faced by Indian households:
- Indian households experience extreme weather conditions and hence need doors and windows that adhere to the highest quality standards. Doors and windows encounter problems regularly that challenge their structures, making them warped, rusted, faded or even termite ridden – eventually leading to heavy expenses on your pockets for frequent refurbishing.
- Indian households experience an increase in their cooling power bills, due to extreme heat during the summer season.
- Noise pollution is one of the everyday concerns that Indian households need to put up with, even from inside their home. Honking vehicles, construction sites, loudspeakers in public places – there is noise pollution everywhere.
- The need for enhanced security and safety is a basic requirement for any home.
- The weather also invites a lot of mosquitoes and other insects. So doors and windows that are air-tight and keep these pests at bay are essential.
Aluminum doors and windows – an ideal solution for Indian homes
Aluminium windows provide robust durability without any frequent or heavy maintenance and are therefore becoming popular choices for Indian builders and households.
Aluminium windows and doors also allow for energy-efficient homes, by letting in more light and wind, while also regulating the indoor temperature. High-performance aluminium windows can lower AC power bills by up to 30% and are environment-friendly as no trees are cut to make these window frames.
Aluminium doors and windows have a significant advantage against extreme weather conditions. They are able to withstand high velocity winds and heavy rains, making them ideal for homes in coastal areas or high-rise apartments.
Another key benefit of aluminum door and window frames is that they require less maintenance. They do not require frequent painting or polishing unlike other traditional substitutes. These windows and doors are built to retain their color, shine, size, shape and lustre for years.
Aluminum profiles are high on durability and last for years to come. They do not warp or corrode and are also termite-resistant, making the life-span of the windows and doors considerably longer—a crucial factor for Indian households when choosing doors and windows.
Made using high-quality virgin aluminium and state-of-the-art machinery, Alteza’s aluminum door and window frames provide a wide range of advantages that are specifically suited for Indian households.
- All Alteza aluminium profiles have multiple chambers and high wall thickness, and come with multiple glazing options, so that you have superior thermal insulation that keeps your indoors cool while cutting your cooling bills by up to 30%, making Alteza an energy-efficient choice.
- Alteza aluminium windows and doors, with their unique sealing mechanism, are designed to cut outside noise to make the indoors considerably noise-proof.
- With their multi-point locking system, Alteza’s aluminum windows and doors help keep your home secure. You can also add an extra layer of security by opting for added grills into your aluminum window frame.
- Alteza also gives you the option of adding a mosquito screen to keep mosquitoes and other pests from entering your house.
- When you choose Alteza, you choose windows and doors that are not just functional but also aesthetic. With several customization options, you can choose from a wide range of door and window frames, colours, glass and glazing options.
Alteza’s end-to-end solutions ensure a hassle-free experience in installing windows and doors that are high-performance, require less maintenance, and are built to suit your needs and style—making Alteza the perfect solution for Indian households.